1) I enjoy all sports. I think one of the most relaxing things to do in the evening is watch a ballgame with Blake!
2) I am one of the biggest worriers ever. I not only worry about my loved ones, but even strangers. I always want the best for everyone!
3) Blake and I met when he was a sophomore and I was a senior...and here we are 10 years later Happily ever after!
4) I am deathly afraid of snakes! I can't even watch a documentary on them with out having major anxiety.
5) I wish I had more time to read.
6) I am adopted. What a blessing my parents have been.
7) Blake and I are proud TEXANS. We once had Texas themed living room. Do you remember that one Kate?
8) I love kids!! Just recently decided to go back to school to be a teacher.
9) My favorite meal is a steak, baked potatoes, and garlic bread.
10) I have a hard time making decisions. Really because I am easily satisfied.
11) When I was little I wanted to be a mom when I grew up.....versus the lawyer, doctor route.
12) Ice Cold Coors Light please....can I get a lime with that!
13) When I win the lottery, I will hire Kate as my stylist!!
14) I love to watch movies but always seem to fall asleep.
15) The three best days of my life all included my Morrison boy's, two of those days included some major pain!
16) When we headed to the hospital for both of our boys deliveries Blake decided to detour to a fast food place. McDonalds(Ty's b-day) I was ok with because I wasn't truly in labor... just headed to get induced. Whataburger(Cole) Not a big fan. I was having contractions constantly and could barely breath. By the time we got there I was almost dilated to an 8!!!
17) I love mimosas!
18) I am a daddy's girl
19) I cried myself to sleep after watching Marley and Me. I woke Blake up with my sniffles!
20) Blake is a way better cook than I will ever be!