Sunday, August 2, 2009

And the Award Goes To....


I'm supposed to say 10 things about myself and pass it on.
10) I use to be in the NAVY....my job was launching and recovering aircraft. Anyone who knows me is shocked by this because it seems like something I would never do!
9) I love jalapenos and think that everything taste better with a little kick.
8) Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
7) I get really embarrassed on birthdays or Christmas when its time to open gifts.
6) I always have to sleep with a blanket covering me....even if I am hot....I feel bare without one.
5) We have lived in three different cities in a three year time period. I still have boxes that have been packed from the first move.
4) I love to go fishing! I think it is very relaxing....too bad I don't have more time for it!
3) I love 80's music!!!!
2) I am such a worrier. I am already stressing about things that won't happen for at least 12-15 years with our boys!
1) I am going back to school and am so excited about it! I finally figured out that I want to be a teacher when I grow up!
Now to seal the deal I will pass it on to

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you for going back to school to be a teacher! It's the best profession for a Mommy IMO! You have all the holidays with them and their same hours! It's a very rewarding job! Call me if you ever have any questions or need help! Are you going to MSU? Are you working right now too, or just going to school?

    Also, I already did the "honest scrap" awhile back. You can go here to read it.... http://momojaswhit.blogspot.com/2009/07/tara-g.html

    I enjoy reading your blog! We're about to gear up for football season! Are you glad you don't have to do that anymore?

    ReplyDelete