Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And the Award goes to.....ME!


Thank you Kate for passing on the Premium Meme award!! I have needed a reason to sit down and post something so why not seven traits of mine.....here it goes.
1) I am a HUGE worrier!!! I try to tell myself to relax, but rarely ever do I win that battle. I worry about everyone in my life and always hope that I can fix any problem that may arise in their lives.
2) I am undecided when it comes to simple decisions. For instance, where to eat, what to order....and the list goes on. I am not a very picky person at all!
3) I rarely ever sit through a whole t.v. show. I stay really busy....but feel I get nothing accomplished :0)
4) I am quick to forgive. I am a huge sucker for "I'm sorry".
5) Unlike Kate, I am a huge HUGGER! I am probably guilty of forcing a hug on her just to see her reaction ha ha.
6) I have a really good sense of smell. During both of my pregnancies it was so intense that I would get nauseous a lot just from everything being so STRONG!!!
7) I am very open minded! I like to look at situations many different ways and can usually understand where people are coming from, even if I disagree.
I pass this on to anyone who has never received this award!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment