Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, I am really slacking on blogging....but I think I do have a few pretty good excuses! I just recently started back to MSU in pursuit of a degree in Elementary Education. I am now a full time student with a full time job. Let's not forget my mommy duties too. I will not work on my school work until they are in bed, so that makes for a long night! Also, this week I have been in Abilene from Tuesday-Friday for Prevention Training for my work. So today I will be playing CATCH UP!!! Good thing my buddy Labor Day is on Monday to give me an extra day to get everything finished! All in all, I have been a very busy bee. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get all the laundry done, housework and all that school work I missed while being gone at training. Sounds like I better get busy! I'll leave you with a sweet comment Ty, our four year old made last night.

When we were driving home from the football game, I had this 80's c.d. playing that was made for our 80's Halloween Party last year. It has every song you can think of plus all the sitcom songs from that decade. The M.A.S.H. theme came on and I told Ty that his PaPaw,who died this year, use to love that show and when we stayed there with him he would always watch it. Ty said "Why don't you turn this song up so PaPaw can hear it in the sky." My eyes filled with tears, but not out of sadness. Children are so sweet and so thoughtful. Always thinking about ways to please people and make them happy. I just looked and him and told him what a great idea that was and turned that radio full blast!
Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww.... you should have called me while you were here... we could have gone to lunch or something! I hate being gone for a few days... everything gets so backed up and it seems like it takes a week to get it all back together! If I miss a day of laundry at my house, there's a mountain to climb the next! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Im sure your boys are as sweet and kind as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are impressive! A full time wife, mommy, student and employee! Super mom! No wonder you don't have time for blogging! =)

    ReplyDelete